Binding — DMA Composition Students
- As part of the requirements for graduation, Doctor of Musical Arts in Composition students must submit a minimum of two (2) paper copies of their thesis, essay, or dissertation to the University Libraries. The two (2) paper copies required will be bound and retained by the library. Students may submit additional paper copies to be bound at this time if they wish to obtain bound copies for their academic department, for their advisor(s), or for personal use.
The following is a checklist of items that must be received by the library in order for your thesis, essay, or dissertation submission to be considered complete:
- A minimum of two (2) paper copies of your thesis, essay, or dissertation. These two (2) copies MUST meet the format and printing requirements listed on our Binding Process web page.
- A completed copy of the Binding Form.
- Payment for the binding process:
- Payment should be made via check or money order payable to Mortensen Library.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept credit/debit card payments.
Office Hours and Location
Theses, essays, and dissertations that meet all library and departmental requirements should be brought to Cyndi MacCluggage at Mortensen Library's Technical Services Department.
- The Technical Services Department is on the lower level of the library. The office is on the left at the bottom of the stairs.
- Office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday–Friday.
- If you can not stop by during regularly scheduled hours, contact Cyndi MacCluggage at 860.768.4811 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a more convenient time.
Contact Cyndi MacCluggage for additional information.
Librarian Chat is currently unavailable. Please contact us at:
or submit questions online through Ask A Librarian.