Become a Fellow
While anyone can take a course in the Presidents' College, many people sign up as Fellows and making them active members of the Presidents' College community. The open and supportive atmosphere not only enriches knowledge but also encourages friendships as Fellows meet in classes and lectures and enjoy special events.
A Presidents' College ID card allows library privileges, parking, and savings:
- Significant discounts on all Presidents' College events—including courses, Duncaster, Fellows and McAuley Lectures, and other activities.
- Full borrowing privileges at the Harrison Libraries.
- Invitations to campus events, including the University's Distinguished Visiting Lecturers Program, The Hartt School's numerous programs in the performing arts, and programs in the visual arts provided by the Hartford Art School.
- Eligibility for membership in the University's Sports Center with facilities for tennis, swimming, and a fully-equipped gym.
- Full access to University facilities, including the Performing Arts Center for theatre and dance, University Bookstore, and Lincoln Theater.
- Register online to Become a Fellow.
The membership fee for the full academic year is $100; membership for spring is $75. Register online.