And the Answer Is . . . . . . . .
Every week during the semester, look for “Question of the Week” located outside of Starbucks Café. Answer correctly and you can win a $5 Starbucks gift card.
Here are the questions and answers, from the spring semester:
- How many paintings did Vincent Van Gogh sell during his lifetime?
- What is the tallest uninterrupted waterfall?
- On February 6, 1952, who became Queen of England?
- What was the first modern Winter Olympics held?
- Which novel begins with the line,”Mr. and Mrs. Dursley, of number four Privet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much.”?
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
- Which French sculptor designed the Statue of Liberty?
- Which galaxy is the closest to the Milky Way?
- Which U.S. president made the first presidential radio broadcast?
- What musical instrument did Sherlock Holmes play?
- What is the chemical symbol for table salt?
- Who was the first actor to play Doctor Who in the television series?
- Who was the last professional hockey player to play without a helmet?
- Randall Boggs is the villain in which Disney movie?