Presidents' College Fall 2018 Course Offerings
Join Us For the Presidents’ College 2018 Fall Semester
With courses such as:
- The Medical-Industrial Complex: How Money and Power Sabotaged Patient Care in America and What can be Done About it Now—Dr. Mike Magee
- The Birth, Death, and Hoped-For Resurrection of Objective Truth—Colin McEnroe
- The Luck Dragon: Hollywood and the Atom Bomb—David Davison
- The Chemistry of Paper—Laura Pence
- Hot-Button Issues: Two Years into the Trump Era—Warren Goldstein
- The Archaeology of the Holocaust: Ten Years of University of Hartford Projects in Rhodes, Poland and Lithuania—Richard Freund
Registration opens August 6, with courses beginning September 20, 2018.
For more information, call 860.768.4495, email email@example.com, or visit library.hartford.edu/presidentscollege.