Mortensen — Submission Instructions
- All faculty are asked to provide a copy of the course syllabus with the reserve materials.
- Materials should be brought to the Mortensen Library Circulation Department in advance of the needed date. Materials are processed in the order they are received.
- Fill out the Reserve Materials Processing Form here or at the Circulation/ Reserve Desk and specify the semesters in which the course will be taught.
- Two-hour, in-library use is recommended for most Reserves. Please announce in class that students must present their University ID card to check out Reserve materials.
- All materials are deleted at the end of each semester, unless use in the following semester has been specified. Carry-over from Fall to Spring is allowed.
- No hard copies will be retained on permanent Reserve. At the end of the semester, personal copies are returned to faculty via campus mail. Faculty will be called to pick up their materials if the documents are too large.
- Bring a single-sided copy of the course material to the Circulation/ Reserve desk.
- Complete the Reserve Materials Processing Form. Your material will be scanned in PDF format and a copy processed for Reserve use in the library.
- Due to copyright restrictions, entire books cannot be placed on Electronic Reserves but individual chapters are allowed.
- Materials should be submitted two weeks in advance of the date needed. To make arrangements, contact:
Mortensen Library - Alison Rusczyk
Allen Library - Benjamin Klein
Librarian Chat is currently unavailable. Please contact us at:
or submit questions online through Ask A Librarian.