Woods Family Center
The Woods Family Center for Learning and Instruction (WFCLI) is located on the main level of Mortensen Library, Room L203C, and is available by appointment only. Contact the Reference Department (860.768.4142) at least one working day in advance (i.e. Friday for Monday class) to make an appointment for use of the classroom for use via instructor. One week in advance for librarian instruction.
- A librarian can be available to lead your research class or the instructor may choose to lead the class. One week's notice is required for librarian-assisted instruction.
- The classroom is available only for curricular purposes, for classes requiring the installed technologies. Usage is limited to the length of a single scheduled class. This classroom is not available for regularly scheduled classroom use.
- Priority is given to classes conducted by library or FCLD staff. Non-library or FCLD classes may be subject to cancellation with one working day's notice, if a library class conflicts.
- The equipment in the classroom will be turned on and off by University Libraries or FCLD staff or their designated representative only.
- Only University-sponsored groups may use the classroom. The room is not available to non-University groups.
- Seating is limited to 32.
- No printing is available.
- No food or drink is permitted in the classroom.
- Equipment damage, repair or replacement costs are the responsibility of the person reserving the WFCLI, who must remain in the room for the entire period.
- The person reserving the WFCLI is responsible for cleaning the room, including insuring that no personal belongings have been left behind.