Students, your University email has migrated to Microsoft Office 365. You can log in by visiting https://outlook.com/hartford.edu. If you have any issues, please contact the Help Desk at 860.768.4357 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The KF Room is located on the main level of Mortensen Library, Room L213, and is available by appointment only. Contact Reference Services, 860.768.4142, at least one working day in advance to make an appointment for use of the room.
Usage is limited to the length of a single scheduled class. This space is not available for regularly scheduled classroom use.
Priority is given to:
- Presidents’ College events
- Emeriti Faculty Association
- Mortensen Board of Visitors
- Classes conducted by library or FCLD staff
- Seating is limited to 49.
- Equipment damage, repair or replacement costs are the responsibility of the person reserving the space, who must remain in the room for the entire period.
- The person reserving the space is responsible for the room, including insuring that no personal belongings have been left behind.
- No food or drink is permitted in the space.