The Collection Development Committee (CDC) is responsible for coordinating collection management in the Libraries.
- It is composed of representatives of the Circulation, Reference Services, and Resource and Metadata Services departments and the Head of the Allen Library of Harrison Libraries.
- Each representative is the Collection Coordinator for one of the four disciplinary areas: humanities; sciences and engineering; social sciences; and performing arts.
- The CDC coordinates the activities of Subject Selectors.
- Input from faculty is encouraged by the Subject Selectors; specific faculty and student suggestions relevant to collections are routed to the appropriate selector and may be reviewed by the CDC.
- A printed version of the Collection Development Manual may be downloaded or requested from the Libraries Director.